COVID-19 – Identify and Manage Key Areas of Risk and Exposure in Business
Following the escalation in cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we wish to re-affirm that Kensington Partners will continue to operate at full capacity and without disruption.
We continue to service clients across the business, whilst ensuring the health and well-being of our staff. In response to COVID-19, we have decided to implement our Business Continuity Plan to ensure a safe working environment for everyone, including clients.
These measures include:
- Restricting travel both domestically and internationally
- Assessing staff returning from leave before they return to the office particularly where international travel has been involved and ensuring they are self–quarantining for 14 days before returning to work
- Requesting visitors to our office to confirm they have not travelled to a high risk country or been exposed to somebody who has
- Monitoring upcoming events and conferences and assess the risk
- Advising staff on appropriate hygiene practices to minimise the risk of exposure
- Having some staff working remotely from home.
All staff will remain fully operational and are contactable via their email and phone numbers.
As you would expect, our firm has a thorough business continuity plan in place and as the situation requires, we will act promptly to implement that plan. Our staff are enabled with technology to ensure there is minimal disruption to the services we provide.
We will keep you updated as the situation progresses. In the meantime, it is business as usual.
For those clients who own and operate a business, to assist you in managing the issues associated with the potential impact on your business, our lawyers, MPH Lawyers have provided us with a Client Circular and have provided us with the authority to share this with you. Please take the time to review the information contained and if you feel the need to discuss any of the matters that may raise concern for you, please give us a call. We will be able to assist you in taking whatever action may be deemed necessary. Please be assured we are here to help you steer through the myriad of issues that may impact you and your business. With good planning, we remain confident you will be positioned to give yourself the best chance of avoiding less than favourable business outcomes.