Are you JobKeeper ready? We’ve got you covered!
We are providing you with a checklist to ensure that you have ticked off all that is required to get your business JOBKEEPER READY.
- 20 April: JobKeeper enrolment opened
- 30 April: Business and employee enrolment closes for APRIL
- Monthly reporting: ATO will require monthly updates on your Business revenues and Staff numbers (Reporting method to be confirmed by ATO)
Checklist for the JobKeeper Enrolment
- Have you determined your business eligibility based on turnover decline?
- If so, do you have evidence of your calculations?
- Are you STP (Single touch payroll) compliant?
- Have you discussed Jobkeeper registration with your employees?
- Have your eligible employees completed the EMPLOYEE NOMINATION FORM?
- Finally have you enrolled your business for the JobKeeper payments on the myGov business portal?
If you are unsure of the answers to any of the above or you haven’t yet considered if you are eligible for the JobKeeper payments, please don’t hesitate to contact your Accountant, remember, we are here to assist you and to ensure you don’t miss out on your entitlements.